Features of Test Series
- 11 Monthly Current affairs tests from June 2019 to May 2020.
- Questions based on Newspapers, PIB, RSTV , Yojana,Kurukshetra,PRS and latest government reports and documents.
- 1 Full Length Current affairs+ 1 Revision test in May 2020. ( 13 tests overall 11 Monthly+1 FLT+1 Revision)
- Question Paper and Detailed Explanation PDF with be sent to registered Email.
- Tests are completely on par with UPSC Standards.
- Test Series is available in English Medium Only.
Test Series starts on September 25th 2019
Current Affairs (13 tests | 1300 MCQs) Schedule
|S.No||Subject||No. Of Questions||Test Date|
|1||June 2019 Current Affairs||100||25/09/2019|
|2||July 2019 Current Affairs||100||25/10/2019|
|3||August 2019 Current Affairs||100||15/11/2019|
|4||September 2019 Current Affairs||100||25/11/2019|
|5||October 2019 Current Affairs||100||15/12/2019|
|6||November 2019 Current Affairs||100||25/12/2019|
|7||December 2019 Current Affairs||100||25/01/2020|
|8||January 2020 Current Affairs||100||25/02/2020|
|9||February 2020 Current Affairs||100||25/03/2020|
|10||March 2020 Current Affairs||100||20/04/2020|
|11||April 2020 Current Affairs||100||07/05/2019|
|12||Current Affairs Revision Test + CA till 15-05-2020||100||18/05/2019|
|13||Current Affairs Full length Test||100||24/05/2019|
Goal and Approach:
Check your Conceptual clarity with the Current Affairs Test Series by ParivathanIAS | A Parivarthan Initiative
Goal : To nudge the aspirant to focus on the most important current affairs topics of the month through questions.
To Develop Conceptual clarity of the aspirant in a layer by layer approach .
Which helps aspirants retain and revise in a organised fashion.
Our drive is to provide quality over quantity
The Explanation will be having double advantage of improving conceptual clarity and value addition for mains as well.
Nature of questions will be based on Previous UPSC questions with Current & Conceptual orientation
- Parivarthan (iksa.in) is a blog to help UPSC Aspirants since 2013.
- Our online Presence : iksa.in (Parivarthan) – Parivarthan IAS
- On Telegram Parivarthan – Parivarthan IAS – Daily Answer writing platform Group.
- Our Various initiatives like Daily Suggested articles, Read between the lines, and Prelims Plus are widely read.
- We are group of In service +Interview candidates and UPSC faculty behind this test series.
- We have Helped lot of aspirants in the last 6 years both online and offline .
- Contact Us: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Whatsapp: 9390314588 ( Calls not Accepted)
- Telegram @TeamParivarthanIAS.