Parivarthan IAS Connecting The Dots [Daily Answer Writing Program] 27 August 2019
Hello all ,Owing to importance of Mains answer writing in clearing Civil services examination, parivarthan IAS has launched this initiative supported by many successful aspirants.Use this platform judiciously and to your benefit. To facilitate easy upload of answers, we are also providing an answer writing platform. You can just open the link , access questions , upload your answers , so you have an option for peer evaluation and also expert evaluation, thus 2 layered evaluation and inputs can be obtained. Always always keep this in your mind it’s your ability to write good quality answers for Mains is an important determinant of your success in Civil services Examination.
- You can upload pics of the answers you write in the comments section.
- As more answers are uploaded , more peer to peer evaluation and understanding will develop.
- By reading others answers you can learn a lot.
- Lastly some of the best answers are again evaluated by successful aspirants and given detailed feedback.
Keep writing, keep growing!
All the best!!
Dr G Vivekananda
Mains questions based on August 27th (Tuesday) Current Affairs
(Each Question has to be written in 250 words)15m
Ethics Question: 150 Words
Q1) Connectivity is the lifeblood of an economy. In this context, discuss the future prospects of the aviation sector in India. Suggest some measures to propel growth of aviation sector.
Q2) Geo-economic and Geo-strategic factors in the current global scenario are a necessary imperative that should propel India in accelerating India-European Union trade relations. Discuss.
3. Forest fires impoverish both forest biodiversity capital and capacity of the forests to generate critical forest ecosystem services. Suggest measures to prevent and control forest fires catostrophes.
Q4) Define the concept of Environmental Justice. Discuss in detail various dimensions and possibilities that are embedded within the concept of Environmental Justice.
Q5) “No Man is justified in doing evil on the Ground of expedience” – Theodore Roosevelt. Analyse the statement in the context of some policy decisions being taken in the recent times.
Questions framed by Dr G Vivekananda