Parivarthan IAS Connecting The Dots [Daily Answer Writing Program] 25 August 2019
Hello all ,Owing to importance of Mains answer writing in clearing Civil services examination, parivarthan IAS has launched this initiative supported by many successful aspirants.Use this platform judiciously and to your benefit. To facilitate easy upload of answers, we are also providing an answer writing platform. You can just open the link , access questions , upload your answers , so you have an option for peer evaluation and also expert evaluation, thus 2 layered evaluation and inputs can be obtained. Always always keep this in your mind it’s your ability to write good quality answers for Mains is an important determinant of your success in Civil services Examination.
- You can upload pics of the answers you write in the comments section.
- As more answers are uploaded , more peer to peer evaluation and understanding will develop.
- By reading others answers you can learn a lot.
- Lastly some of the best answers are again evaluated by successful aspirants and given detailed feedback.
Keep writing, keep growing!
All the best!!
Dr G Vivekananda
Mains questions based on August 25th (Sunday) Current Affairs
Q1)”Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will”- Nelson Mandela. Analyse the relevance of the statement to present times.
A) Thinking line:
A) You can begin with an emphasis on importance of money to lead a productive life in Just 2 lines.
B) Then , at individual level and societal level you can interepret this question 2 ways.
A) At individual level,
What are the factors that can restrict an Individual from attaining Economic freedom?
1) Lack of capital.
2) Lack of skill.
3) Procedural restrictions.
4) Issues in Social Structure like Gender, caste, etc
5) Lack of Economic integration, which is limited by poor logistics, poor Connectivity.
B) At society level:
1) A society May create money,
eg: Saudi Arabia but that’s not a successful society.
2) Only those societies which create opportunities and freedoms for all individuals to create Money will excel.
Eg: Denmark, Singapore.
( This will prevent Concentration of wealth and ensure all members enjoy fruits of Economic development and it becomes a successful.
You can conclude by saying that it’s response of the state and society to safeguard Economic freedoms of an individual as zealously as Political and social freedoms. As all of them are mutually complementary.
Questions framed by Dr G Vivekananda