Parivarthan IAS Connecting The Dots [Daily Answer Writing Program] 04 August 2019
Hello all ,Owing to importance of Mains answer writing in clearing Civil services examination, parivarthan IAS has launched this initiative supported by many successful aspirants.Use this platform judiciously and to your benefit. To facilitate easy upload of answers, we are also providing an answer writing platform. You can just open the link , access questions , upload your answers , so you have an option for peer evaluation and also expert evaluation, thus 2 layered evaluation and inputs can be obtained. Always always keep this in your mind it’s your ability to write good quality answers for Mains is an important determinant of your success in Civil services Examination.
- You can upload pics of the answers you write in the comments section.
- As more answers are uploaded , more peer to peer evaluation and understanding will develop.
- By reading others answers you can learn a lot.
- Lastly some of the best answers are again evaluated by successful aspirants and given detailed feedback.
Keep writing, keep growing!
All the best!!
Dr G Vivekananda
Mains questions based on August 4th(Sunday) Essay Topic:
Each Essay carries 125 M
(Top 3 Best Essays will be given priority in Evaluation from next Essay tests)
1) The Two biggest sins of Modern democracy are avoidable suffering
( Health Failure) and unattained potential (Education Failure).
We have plenty of both. Discuss
2) ‘To be good to do good that is the whole of religion’ – Analyse
Questions framed by Dr G Vivekananda