Parivarthan IAS Connecting The Dots [Daily Answer Writing Program] 03 August 2019
Hello all ,Owing to importance of Mains answer writing in clearing Civil services examination, parivarthan IAS has launched this initiative supported by many successful aspirants.Use this platform judiciously and to your benefit. To facilitate easy upload of answers, we are also providing an answer writing platform. You can just open the link , access questions , upload your answers , so you have an option for peer evaluation and also expert evaluation, thus 2 layered evaluation and inputs can be obtained. Always always keep this in your mind it’s your ability to write good quality answers for Mains is an important determinant of your success in Civil services Examination.
- You can upload pics of the answers you write in the comments section.
- As more answers are uploaded , more peer to peer evaluation and understanding will develop.
- By reading others answers you can learn a lot.
- Lastly some of the best answers are again evaluated by successful aspirants and given detailed feedback.
Keep writing, keep growing!
All the best!!
Dr G Vivekananda
Mains questions based on August 3rd(Saturday)Current Affairs
1. Gender budgeting and Gender sensitization are essential to ensure Gender justice in its true spirit. Explain.
2. What are the key features of Forest Rights Act,2006? Explain why this social legislation is a taproot of conservation justice.
3. The business of business is business. In this context Analyse What can be the implications of mandatory CSR regulations on business ecosystem in particular and Indian economy in general ?
4) What role can Industry as a sector play in transforming India’s jobless growth to job-rich growth ? Establish the need for a comprehensive industrial policy in india.
5) Peace in kashmir valley is one of the biggest internal security threats in contemporary times. Handling the threats to peace here is sui-generis – which requires mending the traditional ways of tackling- from Peace Enforcement to Peace generation. Discuss in detail. Add a note on innovative measures to tackle the situation .
6. “The progressive move of having a Motor vehicles amendment passed recently might face certain practical difficulties in implementation ” comment
Questions framed by Dr G Vivekananda